ISO 9001 Certification
Optimise your quality processes via an ISO 9001 audit
Ensuring consistent quality with certification of your quality management system
Reliable quality management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 ensures consistently high product or service quality - regardless of the size, industry and orientation of your company.
Your ISO 9001 certification at a glance
- Information and preliminary audit (optional)
Information meeting (by telephone or in person), on-site project discussion and preparation for certification including document review
- On-site certification
Readiness analysis with assessment and review of the management system description, review of documented processes and optional post-audit (review of corrective actions)
- Audit report and evaluation
Documentation of the audit and evaluation of the management system
- Certificate and seal
After successful completion, you will receive your certificate and the DEKRA test seal (with a maximum term of three years)
- First surveillance audit
A surveillance audit of the practical implementation is conducted every twelve months
- Second surveillance audit
Repeated auditing of the practical implementation of the management system
Three years after initial certification, steps 2 to 6 are repeated for the recertification audit
Your reliable and neutral partner for ISO 9001 certification
- Our auditors have many years of cross-industry experience in the certification of management systems.
- Stand out from your competitors and strengthen your market strategies through successful certification with our recognized DEKRA seal.
- Take advantage of our more than 200 accreditations worldwide and combinable services to achieve maximum benefit.
You can rely on DEKRA to help you with all your audit and certification needs. Our auditors have many years of experience in the certification of management systems.
Stand out from your competitors and strengthen your market strategies with successful certification, represented by our recognized DEKRA seal of approval.
Globally, we are authorised to issue more than 200 types of accreditation and our services can be combined to maximise the benefits for you.