Other Project Services
Our HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment) services help you comply with the relevant health, safety, and environmental regulations and standards. HSE services aim to ensure that companies' operations are responsible, sustainable and safe for workers and the environment.
- Drawing up health and safety guidelines
- HSE monitoring in workshops and on site
- Management support on health and safety issues
IWE services contribute to a high level of competence in welding technology and are important for the welding industry to ensure high quality and safe welds in various industries. IWE services provide the customer with professional and qualified welding engineer support. Welding engineer skills include welding design skills, welding quality assurance processes, welding method and material selection and welding consultancy.
- Welding engineer services
- Participation in meetings as a representative of the client
- Maintenance and instruction of welding manuals and qualifications
- Welding instruction and development in support of the customer
- Participation in welding audits
The aim of installation supervision is to ensure that the installation work is carried out correctly, efficiently and safely, and that the final result meets the agreed technical requirements and standards. This helps to prevent errors, defects or potential incidents that could cause production delays, costly repairs or even safety hazards. Installation supervision is an important part of the successful implementation of complex engineering projects.
- Checking technical plans and standards
- Site visits and inspections
- Quality control
- Safety monitoring
- Reporting and documentation
Pressure equipment monitoring
Pressure equipment monitoring helps the owner and operator of pressure equipment to ensure safe and reliable operation of pressure equipment and compliance with legal requirements. Monitoring can help prevent damage to pressure equipment and resulting accidents, such as leaks of hazardous substances and explosions. Monitoring of pressure vessels and pipelines also improves the safety of the working environment and the cost-effectiveness of processes, avoiding unnecessary shutdowns and outages. The results of pressure equipment monitoring also provide the owner and operator with a comprehensive overview of the condition of the pressure equipment in the plant and thus support the planning of maintenance measures and equipment replacement.
The monitoring may be used as a partial or full substitute for internal inspections and pressure tests for registered pressure equipment for which these are not reasonably possible for structural reasons. Examples of such pressure equipment include piping, refrigeration pressure equipment and vacuum insulated vessels. This category also includes pressure equipment whose internal parts prevent inspection and which cannot reasonably be dismantled for inspection. Pressure equipment monitoring may be introduced for both new and older pressure equipment already in service. For the latter, it is recommended that a baseline condition survey be carried out prior to the development of monitoring plans to determine the current condition of the equipment fleet and to size the monitoring methodology and scope accordingly.
Pressure equipment monitoring includes the following services, which we provide independently and impartially through our separate departments:
Monitoring Plan Services
- Equipment-specific monitoring plans, taking into account the design, lifetime and conditions of the pressure equipment
- Updating of monitoring plans based on inspection results
- Technical advice and guidance to the customer on the implementation of pressure equipment monitoring
- Contract for the monitoring of pressure equipment concluded by the owner or holder with an approved body
- Review and approval of the monitoring plan and inspection results by the approved body
- Periodic operational inspections of registered pressure equipment
- Contractual submission of monitoring documents to the supervisory authority Tukes
NDT inspection body
- Regular non-destructive NDT inspections based on monitoring plans
- Documentation of inspection results per pressure equipment and per method
Pressure Equipment Act 1144/2016
Government Decree on Pressure Equipment Safety 1549/2016
https://tukes.fi/tuotteet-ja-palvelut/painelaitteet/painelaitteiden-seuranta (The page is unfortunately only in Finnish)